To integrate with Seven Senders through API in order to use our Delivery Services and/or Software Solution - Seven Senders Portal- follow the documentation.
- Use api.sevensenders.com to connect.
- Click here to integrate to use Delivery Service with final carrier labels and Seven Senders Portal
- Click here to integrate to use Delivery Service with my7S Labels
- Click here to integrate to use Seven Senders Portal
Creating a Client for SevenSenders API
- Copy URL https://api.sevensenders.com/v2/docs.json. You can also reach the page by clicking the “json” link at the bottom right of api.sevensenders.com
- Follow the File → Import URL steps at (github) swagger editor to import the Seven Senders OpenAPI document data to editor.swagger.io. Tip: Alternatively, you can also replace the contents in the left pane editor of editor.swagger.io with the data copied from https://api.sevensenders.com/v2/docs.json
- To create a client, click Generate Client. In the dropdown menu select the suitable language or framework to generate the client, for example, PHP. The client will be downloaded as a ZIP archive.