Sendwise enables you to specify the locations of your warehouses. The provided data increases the accuracy of the Analytics metrics.
Adding a new Warehouse
In order to add a new warehouse, click on the Account button in the bottom-left corner, then click Shop settings tab. Here, you will find Warehouses tab under Settings. Here, you'll find the list of your warehouses submitted for your shop.
- In order to add a new one, click at Add new button
- Assign a new Warehouse ID and select a Name
- Specify warehouse location details such as the Address, Postal Code, City and Country (visible on the map)
- In order to increase the accuracy of the Analytics, it’s advised to provide the system with the warehouse Working Hours as well as Working Days.
- Choose to assign public or other Holidays to your warehouses (optional)
- To complete the process, select one of the three icons at the bottom of the page (CREATE AND ADD ANOTHER or CREATE AND RETURN TO LIST or simply CREATE).